A Lane Chief/Station engineer is part of the site management team and takes responsibility for Installation, Commissioning, and Maintenance of Station Equipment & Supervision of Vehicle Inspection Process.
Duties and responsibilities
- Managing parts of Construction & Installation project.
- Installing & commissioning of electromechanical equipment at different Stations.
- Supervision of Vehicle Inspection Staff.
- Responsible for Vehicle Inspectors Daily/Weekly Roasters.
- Providing Technical Advice and solving problems on station.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Station’s Electromechanical Equipment.
- Arrangement of Technical/Work done reports.
- Preparing Station Reports and filling in other paper work.
- Overseeing building work.
- Ensuring transparency in Vehicle Inspection Process.
- Ensuring Discipline within the Lanes.
- Ensuring that health, Safety & sustainability policies are adhered to.
- Visiting Stations of different cities of Punjab is integral to the job
Qualification & Experiences
These are the qualifications & Experiences that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
- BS Engineer (Computer Science/Electrical/Mechatronics/Power/Telecom/Electronics)
- Knowledge of Electromechanical & Control Systems.
- Must have knowledge of windows Softwares.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Must have ability to tackle/Handle associate technical team.
- Hands On experience of Installation & commissioning of any industrial/Commercial equipment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Site engineer/Assistant Site Manger in telecom/power/automotive or in relevant industry.
- HSSE Certification (Additional)
Conditions and working environment can vary between project. You’ll divide your time between site and office, and may need to be out on site in different cities of Punjab.
|Job Category||Vehical Inspection|
|Job title||Lane Chief/Station Engineer|
|Reports to||Station Manager/Technical Manager|