A Vehicle Inspector is part of the vehicle inspection team and is responsible for vehicle inspection, operating of vehicle testing equipment and assist Lane Chief in Maintenance of Equipment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Installing & commissioning of electromechanical equipment at different Stations.
- Responsible for Vehicle Inspection.
- Providing Technical assistance.
- Assist in troubleshooting of issues related to Station’s Electromechanical Equipment.
- Adhere to health, Safety & sustainability policies of the company.
- Work with transparency and integrity in Vehicle Inspection Process.
- Be a team player and follow guidelines by supervisors
- Follow duty rosters strictly
Qualification & Experiences
- Diploma of Associate Engineering (DAE) IT or B. Tech (Pass/ Honors) in Automobile/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ Electrical/ Electronics)/ BS (IT)/ BS Computer Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience in technical capacity preferably in automotive, transport industry.
- Must be able to work comfortably with a Computer
- Must have ability to tackle/Handle associate technical team.
- Hands On experience of maintenance of Electromechanical equipment
Conditions and working environment can vary between project. You’ll divide your time between site and office, and may need to be out on site in different cities of Punjab.
|Job Category||Vehical Inspection|
|Job title||Vehicle Inspector|
|Reports to||Lane Chief/ Dy. Lane Chief/Station Manager|