A Assistant Lane Chief is part of the site management team and will assist Lane Chief in Installation, Commissioning, and Maintenance of Station Equipment & Supervision of Vehicle Inspection Process.
Duties and responsibilities
- Installing & commissioning of electromechanical equipment at different Stations.
- Assisting Lane chief in Supervision of Vehicle Inspection Staff.
- Assisting in Troubleshooting of technical issues related to Station’s Equipment.
- Overseeing building work.
- Ensuring transparency in Vehicle Inspection Process.
- Ensuring Discipline within the Lanes.
- Handling customer’s queries related to vehicles inspection process at their satisfactory level.
- Visiting Stations of different cities of Punjab is integral to the job.
Qualification & Experiences
These are the qualifications & Experiences that are necessary for someone to be considered for the position.
- BS Engineer ( Computer Science /Electrical/Mechatronics/Power/Telecom/Electronics)
- Knowledge of Electromechanical & Control Systems.
- Must have knowledge of windows Softwares.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Must have ability to tackle/Handle associate technical team.
- Fresh or 1 year of experience in telecom/power/automotive or in relevant industry.
Conditions and working environment can vary between project. You’ll divide your time between site and office, and may need to be out on site in different cities of Punjab.
|Job Category||Vehical Inspection|
|Job title||Assistant Lane Chief|
|Reports to||Lane Chief/Station Engineer|