Vehicle Inspection Process
All motorists who wish to get their vehicles inspected, need to get an appointment by calling our UAN number (042)-111-678-711. Our customer service operators will take their appointments and guide them for the required documentation for the inspection procedure.
- The customer needs to bring their original CNIC, vehicle registration book and the required inspection fees.
- Upon reaching at the inspection station, the motorists having an appointment will be given priority for the inspection procedure.At the entrance gate, the security guard will inquire about the appointment, CNIC, and registration book and send the vehicle to the appropriate lane.
- VICS staff will receive that vehicle and stop that at safety line.
- The motorist will be directed to the payment booth and after registration of the vehicle, the customer will wait in the customer service area.After proper documentation and receiving payment, the customer service representative will issue an RFID sticker to the vehicle which will be pasted on the windscreen by VICS staff.
- Then the vehicle will be moved to the first position where the automatic vehicle inspection will be started, at this position “automated side slip/ wheel alignment test, front/rear brake test, emergency/ parking brake test” will be conducted.
- Then the vehicle will be moved to the next position, where automated suspension/axle test, tire tread depth test, head light test, and visual undercarriage inspection at the pit will be conducted.
- After that, the vehicle will be moved to the last position where automated emission test, opacity test and noise inspection will be done. And a fitness report will be generated at this position.
- The customer service representative at the customer service desk will call the customer from the waiting area and handover his vehicle fitness certificate.
- And then the vehicle from the last position will be handed over to the customer. In case the vehicle fails to pass the inspection test the motorist will be explained the reasons and will be required to fix the vehicle and come again for obtaining fitness certificate within the next 14 days.